[pubmed] Bioactivity and molecular docking studies of some nickel complexes: New analogues for the treatment of Alzheime

Verrouillé

Auteur du sujet
RSS-Bot
Ami(e) de Diamant
Ami(e) de Diamant
Zodiaque :
    Android Chrome

[pubmed] Bioactivity and molecular docking studies of some nickel complexes: New analogues for the treatment of Alzheime

Message par RSS-Bot »

Kısa D, et al. Bioorg Chem 2020.

ABSTRACT

The interaction of the coordination compounds with biological molecules resulted in the investigation of the drug potential of these molecules. In this study, enzyme inhibition of DSA (1-3) coordination compounds that were previously investigated for their anticancer and antibacterial properties was investigated. Also, DSA (1-3) had Ki values of 635.30 + 152.62, 184.01 + 90.05, and 163.03 ± 60.01 µM against human carbonic anhydrase I, 352.23 ± 143.09, 46.2 ± 15.47, and 54.117 ± 18.80 µM against AChE, 310.64 ± 97.35, 35.54 ± 7.01, and 101.51 ± 15.314 µM against BChE, respectively. The biological activity values of these compounds against enzymes whose name are AChE, BChE, and hCAI were compared. Ellman and Verporte methods were used for the study of these enzymes. Cholinesterase inhibitors, also known as anti-cholinesterase and cholinesterase blocking drugs, are chemicals that prevent the breakdown of the neurotransmitter acetylcholine or butyrylcholine. They may be used as drugs for Alzheimer's and myasthenia gravis. It is a common method for comparing biological activity values of nickel complexes with molecular docking calculations. Nickel complexes were studied against enzymes that are human carbonic anhydrase isozyme I for ID 2CAB (hCA I), butyrylcholinesterase for ID 1P0I (BChE), and acetylcholinesterase for ID 1EEA (AChE), respectively.

PMID:32650180 | DOI:10.1016/j.bioorg.2020.104066

Source: https://pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/3265018 ... 3&v=2.10.1
Si vous appréciez notre travail, merci de nous soutenir un petit don en cliquant ICI

Pour obtenir la traduction en français,
cliquez sur le bouton situé dans la barre des menus en haut de cette page 

Pour les donateurs, si cet article vous intéresse, nous pouvons faire l’acquisition d'un tiré-à-part.
Merci d'en faire la demande sur association.amis-modo@myasthenie.com

Bonne lecture...
Verrouillé

Retourner vers « Echos de la recherche »